Peter the rule changer (Chris Evans Breakfast Show August 23rd)
- Chris Evans: I'm already in trouble because earlier on I called you the brand new Doctor Who and apparently that's not the done thing.
- Peter Capaldi: Isn't it?
- Chris: Your the brand new doctor
- Peter: Oh really, who says that? Who makes these rules?
- Chris: Everybody who knows about Doctor Who.
- Peter: Oh really. I like to know who makes these rules. I like to change them all the time - I like to say Doctor Who, the Doctor, Doctor
- Chris: You can say whatever you like I suppose because you're part of that dynasty.
- Peter: Because I am Doctor Who.
escalators are better than elevators because when escalators break they turn into stairs but when elevators break they turn into vertical coffins
ppl who don’t dress up for halloween bc it’s too childish are halloweak